1. High school education background;
2. Aged between 18 and 30.
3. No criminal record;
4. Hold a valid passport;
5. Pass a physical examination;
6. Agree to observe relevant laws of the People’s Republic of China and the regulations of HIS at all times.
Complete application Form for enrollment
2. Latest ID photo;
3. Hard copy of your passport ID page (passport valid for at least 6 months);
4. Hard copy of academic certificate, original document and notarized document of transcripts;
5. Two letters of recommendation and one copy of the last diploma certificate;
6. Certificate of no criminal record or notary certificate of it (Date after 1 April 2020);
7. Guarantee letter of coming to PRC, a copy of the valid ID of the guarantor;
8. The physical examination record for foreigner. Applicants are required to provide a physical examination report valid for up to 6 months.
Fall Semester 2020
1. Normal Application Period: 15 April 2020-1 June 2020
2. Extended Application Period: 2 June 2020-30 August 2020
Spring Semester 2021
1. Normal Application Period: 15 October 2020-15 December 2020
2. Extended Application Period: 16 December 2020-1 January 2021
(Subject to Availability)
①Submission of Application Materials —— ②Materials Review —— ③Video Interview—— ④Receive a JW202 and Admission Letter—— ⑤Visa Application —— ⑥Registration in HIS —— ⑦Pay the Tuition Fee and Accommodation Fee —— ⑧Physical Examination in China —— ⑨Visa Renewal
Please follow the application process to submit the materials required to ICC@his.edu.cn within the required application time.